RN SUPERVISOR- ATLANTA, GA
|May 02, 2013 - June 02, 2013|
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
|Department:||Skilled Nursing - RN|
|Description:||Seeking Part time RN for home care supervisory visits, client admission assessments and coordination of homecare services in the Atlanta, Ga area. Must be able to commit to at least 12 home visits in a two (2) week period, have reliable transportation and able to travel within a 50 mile radius.|
|Duties:||A. Works with physicians and care management to develop and manage nursing care plans. |
B. Instruct clients and families in proper treatment.
C. Responds to inquiries in a responsive and professional manner.
D. Performs physical assessments of clients, including triage duties and more.
|Qualifications:||• Current Georgia state license to practice as Registered Nurse (RN)|
• A minimum of one year nursing experience preferred
• Strong medical surgical, geriatric care experience
• Current CPR certification
• Good organizational and communication skills
• Strong problem solving and decision making skills.
• High interpersonal skills as an individual as well as team level.
• Ability to be flexible
• Adjusts quickly and reacts positively to change.
• Considerable knowledge of principles, practices and current trends in nursing.
• Possesses good work ethic.
• Ability to work in a environment that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, and moving of patients and/or equipment.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.